Major Credit Cards Accepted
How long does it take for a glass repair?
Usually an auto glass repair will take 15 minutes to an hour from start to finish and we will suggest to leave your vehicle parked for the required time of curing of the adhesive.
Can you do it at my place?
Yes, our technicians are equipped with all the necessary tools to perform a professional installation as they were at the shop location.
Please call us with any questions that you may have.
Windshield Repair Guidelines
Written and Endorsed
by Representatives Of the
Windshield Repair Industry and
the National Windshield Repair Association
The windshield repair industry has existed for more than 20 years, since the original development of the
vacuum pressure techniques developed in 1972.
Repairing windshields is an economically, environmentally, and physically sound process that has the
capability to virtually restore a windshield to its original condition. When properly performed, windshield
· Significantly reduce the visibility of the original damage.
· Improve the optical clarity within the damaged area.
· Reduce light scatter and haze within the damaged area.
· Restore the structural integrity and strength of the glass, thereby preventing further spread of the damage.
· Restore a smooth surface to the damaged area to avoid interference with proper operation of windshield wipers.
· Save the consumer money.
· Save the insurance company money.
· Save our environment by decreasing waste, preserving valuable landfill space, and reducing pollution from new glass fabrication.
Recognition of the viability of windshield repair has resulted in an increasing number of methods and
processes for repair, an increase in the number of technicians performing repairs and, a widening range of capabilities of both the repair systems and the available chemicals used in repair.
To this date, with the millions of repairs performed around the country, there has not been a single accident injury which was attributable to the repaired windshield damage. Therefore, it is necessary to provide guidelines for windshield repair and the inspection of those repairs, so as to maintain that impeccable safety record by ensuring that repairs restore the structural integrity of the windshield and reduce the visibility of the damage.